No products in the cart.
To create a world of informed, empowered and inspired citizens
To empower humanity through education and training, promoting dignity of life, equality for all and unfettered freedom under all circumstances.
Aims and Objectives
- To create educational opportunities for those who cannot afford them together with recreational and character-building opportunities for youths and children.
- To respond to greater challenges of the world today from Africa to the rest of the world; including but not limited to: Climate Change, Famine, Disasters and chronic Disease.
- Individual empowerment through education and free skills training
- Building schools and vocational training colleges that will revolutionize education in Africa and beyond.
- To graduate students who have both formal knowledge but mostly manual skills.
- To support projects that reduce or eliminate poverty through the advancement of education, culture and individual freedoms.
- To promote charitable initiatives for community development in African communities around the world.
- To support projects that provide health care services and products that prevent and manage serious threats to health; projects that provide therapy to accident victims, as well as counseling and support to individuals with cancer and H.I.V/ AIDS.
- To support programs that provide public ambulance, paramedic, or general health services.
- To enable the extension of Sexual reproductive health services to all including sexual minorities.
- To promote the right to good health and good education for all irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, age, religious or political affiliation.